Monday, December 27, 2010

Meet the Editor

Dear Readers,

Assalam-o-Alaikum.

I welcome you to the latest issue of Flowers. So here comes summer. Keep sleeping. Read magazines. Lick an ice cream (the most common activity). How can I explain you those special moments when are at outing. However, Keep enjoying summer. I remembered that exams of adults are going on, right? Kids are free making crafts and enjoying the pleasure of summer. On my cousin’s suggestion I am adding poems of famous poets and writers. I hope you will enjoy. We have jokes. You will laugh and laugh after reading. We added 2 things one review and a vocabulary power. I hope you will enjoy that. Yes, I have to tell one change. It’s not a monthly magazine now. It’s a magazine of holidays. However I am trying to make it more than that. One request. Please don’t take your suggestions. They are very important. Keep contributing. Enjoy your summer and enjoy your exams (adults). Pray for Pakistan and Kashmir that their conditions become better. Meet the next issue. Till then Allahafiz.

Qintra
Email: flowersmag09@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment