Wednesday, April 27, 2011

MEET THE EDITOR

Dear Readers,

Assalam-o-Alaikum. Here’s the latest issue of March with the theme of National Crafts Month. As you all might be thinking that this issue’s theme should be 23rd March , let me tell you why its not the theme. In the issue of March 2010 It is already a cover theme so it will not look suitable theme with a new issue and we might not have enough articles about it. Now let me introduce you to a new contributor Shafia Abbasi who has sent us a sweet poem “My country, my identity, my pride, my love”.. You will read it in this issue. There’s one more contribution from Yamna Iman, you have already read one of her poem before. You can also send some story or article or a poem etc to some special day like related to some cover theme. If it is good we can include your article and make it as a cover theme.
Once again, a request. Please, please send your contributions. The magazine is really looking bad without your writings. You can send poems , essays, stories and a lot more things. Send your contributions at flowersmag09@gmail.com . Will meet in the next issue. Till then Allah Hafiz.


Qintra
Editor

No comments:

Post a Comment